Friday, August 26, 2005

Intermission

Where I offer useless information.

Last night's dinner: bitter melon, naan, yogurt, cucumber+tomato salad
Dinner tonight: tomato, basil, mozarella salad; baguette, raw milk cheese

# of bats killed this month (in our house): 5
age of our house: 110 years
# bedrooms: 4
# of occupied bedrooms: 1

Books read this month: A Complicated Kindness; BelCanto

Herbs currently growing in my garden: thyme, rosemary, parsley, tarragon, sage, basil (italian and thai), chives, mint, oregano

Vegetables currently growing in my garden: eggplant, bitter melon, tomato

1 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger Millie said...

I was trying to get all caught up in your blog but saw here that you read Bel Canto. Did you like it? It's one of my fave books from the last few years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home